Safe Environment Clearance for Volunteers
The Catholic Diocese of San Diego requires that all volunteers complete Safe Environment Clearance before working with children. Online training, provided through the CMG (Catholic Mutual Group) Connect Program, is a mandatory condition for volunteering in our Catholic schools.
St. Gregory the Great Catholic School community is deeply grateful and very blessed at the level of parent involvement and engagement in supporting the life of the school. Volunteering in the classrooms, driving on field trips, organizing, and facilitating school events, coaching sports teams, are some of the many ways our wonderful volunteers make STGGCS a very special learning environment.
- Register for a new account - Enter details
- Select you school - St. Gregory the Great School (be sure to click school and not parish)
- Select a Role - Volunteer
- Click Register my Account
- View a series of videos
- Answer the questions following each video
- Read the Code of Ethical Standards document.
- When your training is complete, please print your Certificate of Completion (button on left screen). You will need to wait a moment for the certificate to be generated.
- The Certificates of Completion for A & B must be submitted to the school office. A check made payable to STGGCS for $20 is due from volunteers who complete the curriculum A. Background Check.