Service and stewardship are central components of the philosophy of St. Gregory the Great Catholic School. Parent involvement in the school community sends a powerful message to our students that each of us is called to Christian service, sharing the gifts of our time, talent, and treasure. The Parent Stewardship Program encourages parents to be active participants in the education of their child, builds community, and forms a strong bond between home and school.
Call to Stewardship
Each family is responsible for completing:
- A minimum of 30 stewardship hours (two-parent family).
- A minimum of 15 stewardship hours (single parent family).
The service hours are to be earned beginning June 1 through May 28. St. Gregory the Great Catholic School provides a multitude of stewardship opportunities that accommodate all family schedules. (See Volunteer Survey) Each family is responsible to:
- Create a plan for the completion of their commitment to stewardship.
- Record the number of service hours earned on the form provided online.
- Submit the record to the school office by May 28.
Families may choose to pay a non-participation fee of $600 or $20 for each unearned hour (single parent fee- $300). Active parent involvement is, of course, preferred.